DEREK Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focused spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times that of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) Extremely high stability: The world’s top imported fiber laser is used, with stable performance, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Very high electro-optical conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than that of CO2 laser cutting machine, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
5) Very low cost of use: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared with the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, the cutting range of the optical fiber is relatively narrow. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, and non-metals are not easily absorbed by it, which affects its cutting range.